Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Outlook.com - bug after new design

Recently Microsoft introduced a new design (only small changes). Since then Webmail Ad Blocker doesn't work anymore. It seems like a little bug, because after changing one attribute in CSS, the problem is apparently fixed.

Two Screenshots of what I'm talking about:

Comments

• I'm not seeing the error, possibly outlook has not pushed the "change" in my region.
    I event tested it by changing the language to German but I couldn't see the issue.

Are you sure my extension is still enabled?
    Can you see with other outlook users if they are seeing this issue also?
  • Yes the extension is still enabled. But I checked the account of my Dad and noticed: He still has the "old style", so Webmail Ad Blocker also still works great! It seems like the "change" is not yet available for all users... :-(
  • Out of curiosity what was the "small change" that outlook did?
  • This:

...and in the top left corner it's now "Outlook.com" instead of "Outlook".  :D

So seemingly they only wanted to improve the Usability, but I'm not sure if it's really better than before. Maybe I'm just used to the old system...
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!