Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

How can I use the checker plus Gmail extension in English?

Hi! I would like to use this extension in English, how can I do that?

I'm a native spanish speaker but the translations do not help that is why I would like to use it English. Why is it in Spanish and how can I change that?

Thanks

Comments

• 2 things you can help me translate the spanish in my extension :)  just let me know and i'll send you the translation tool.
    or in the general tab of the extension options - you can select the language of your choice
  • Thanks for answering so quick! 

I must tell you that I chose the English (UK) option but nothing changed, then I chose English and it worked. There must be some kind of bug or something

I don't think you are going to pay me for the translation mmmm but if you are, let me know :P
  • edited February 2014
    Just out of curiosity if you randomly select the other languages are they working? is it just the english UK that is the issue?

ps. and no you're right, I've only been accepting volunteers to translate my extensions, but nice try :)
  • there are some languages that are working and some that are not. If I knew them I would tell you which one but I have no idea, some are in arabic letters

hahaha then I hope you find someone =)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!