Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

How do I contribute to open up the advanced features? The payment buttons don't work

Hi there,

How do I contribute something so that I can unlock the advanced features for the Explain and Send Screenshots?  

The payment buttons for Stripe and Paypal do not work.

Do you have a paypal email address when I can send a contribution and then you can unlock the advanced features for me?

Thank you for your help,

Enjoy your day,

Bluedolphin Crow

Comments

• Can you give me more information on what errors you are seeing when trying to use the paypal or stripe buttons? are in in the Options > Contribute page of the extension?
    can you send me a screenshot of the issue?
  • Yes.

Here is a screenshot of the paypal error page.

Thank you for your amazingly fast reply!!

Enjoy your day,

Bluedolphin
  • ok thanks, and what's the Stripe error?
  • The stripe error was my fault. Sorry I did not have my phone on and forgot that they do a text code.

Then they would not process my cc.  That is not your error they do that sometimes on other sites as well.

That's why I wanted to change to Paypal : - )

• Let's try that Paypal button again tomorrow and see if they've fixed the issue. But I did just do a test payment with my personal account and it went through.
  • Okay that sounds great. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!!

I will try to pay through paypal tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening,

• Hi Jason,

Paypal still did not work today, but Stripe did : - )

I have attached the screenshot from paypal this morning.  It is the same as yesterday's error.

I filled out the information on the "already contributed page"  so I look forward to the extra features you enable later today or tomorrow.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Enjoy your day,

• ok good, go to the extension's Options > Contribute > Already Contributed (at the top)
    and you should have the extra features.

fyi on another note, just confirming that you paid for a monthly subscription? was that your intention?
  • Thank you.  I have the extra options, thank you for turning them on.

I could not get either paypal or stripe to start the payment process without setting up a subscription.

That was not my intention, but I needed to get this working because I'm in the middle of an important project : - )
  • ok you can use this to cancel the subscription https://jasonsavard.com/Cancel-Stripe-Subscription
    i would be curious what issue occurred when you tried using stripe when you unchecked the monthly subscription option.
  • Oh thank you.  When I unchecked the monthly subscription option is when I could not get Stripe to approve my cc.

So perhaps it was just a tech issue for them and not the checkbox on your site??

I will be glad to help in anyway I can.  Feel free to let me know if you have more questions.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!