Home Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Home Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Quick Add: Popup no longer links to newly added entry

The one key feature for me is the use of the quick add a calendar event.  However, I like to confirm, adjust, or add to each entry as they are created.  To do this I had been clicking on the momentary popup that appears on the lower right of the screen showing what was just added.   I no longer seem to be able to do this.  The clicks are ignored.  

Is there a quick way to go the last entry just added rather than having to navigate the calendar.  Particularly since on occasion, the date may be misinterpreted and I don't know where the calendar entry is?

Comments

• Can you give me more details on which quick add method you are using? is it from right clicking on a page or from inside the popup? if so which calendar view are you using?
  • It's when I right click on highlighted text on any web page.  There is a method to automatically add the event based on interpreting the highlighted text.  It is generally very accurate (save an end time that goes out a week).  Once I select this, a momentary popup shows up confirming the entry.  It's this popup that I then left click and it used to bring up the newly created calendar event.  Now it just seems to ignore the click and fades back away.
  • I believe you discovered a bug - I think if you read closely the notification might actually be displaying an error and that's why it's not opening the event - i'll fix this in the next version, thanks for bringing it up.
  • Thanks for your prompt attention so far.  Don't get that too often.

Just so you know, I double checked and there is no error message.  I added a snippet for reference.  The event successfully creates.  Just can't click on to go there.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the Undo option (with the hopes it may bring up the event to undo) and that errored out per the next attached image.  I did it a couple of time times.

• can you re-install the extension and let me know if you get both those issues still?
  • It appears that both issues are cleared up.  Can click to open event and Undo works.  I checked this on two machines that were both having the issue (one of which by the way did have an error message in the popup).

All looks good.  Thanks.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!