Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Calendar Button hover function - limit what calendars are shown

It seems one can only control the number of days display in the Calendar Button hover.  I'd like to hide many calendars from button hover and can't seem to find the toggle to do it.  If they are hidden using the hamburger menu in the calendar view it doesn't affect and ditto if if one turns off notifications for that calendar. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious :-)

Comments

• edited November 2016
    I just tested it and hiding them via the hamburger menu does hide them on the hover button.
  • Thanks for the quick back!  Did you restart the extension after hiding?  I didn't.
  • Nope, it was instant - make sure you have the latest version.
  • 20.1.5.3.  Still not working for me..shows sunrise and sunset, capitals, wizards, etc in the hover calendar although not shown / unchecked in the your calendar / hamburger menu 
  • Try hiding your main calendars?
  • no affect and of course wouldn't want to run that way. fyi, Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit)
  • we might not be on the same page, can you send me screenshots of hamburger menu and the hover items
  • ah figured it out, so many options I don't even remember them :) ...

• beautiful - thanks and LOL
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!