Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Page load

Most of the sites I design have page content that fades in or have a paralax section. Is there a way to have your software load the page before it grabs a screenshot?

Comments

• I'm not sure I understand, what are you trying to capture or what is the purpose?
  • Try and capture this site. http://PetTaxxi.com as soon as it loads and I think you'll see what I'm talking about.
  • I think I would also make it so that when you save an image from your software it created a web friendly file name. When I went to save this image, this is what the software offered.

Home   Pet Taxxi

It would be way better to have a "-" rather than a space.
  • edited November 2016
    You could try the 3s delay timer icon and then start scrolling to time the paralax but there's no onload trigger in my app.

Also for the file name, I tend to save stuff on my local machine or even Google Drive and having a "human" friendly title is nicer in my opinion. What is your use case to have it web friendly?
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!