Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Not able to scroll in agenda mode

I notice today i couldnt scroll when im in agenda modus. When i switch to a different mode and switch back i can scroll. But when i close the popup and go back the scroll isnt working again.

Ive got a couple tabs open at this moment which i cant close so i cant check weather a chrome restart fixes this. Opening a new window doesnt help.

Comments

• also what does the calender icon do, cause when i press it nothing happens. 
  • Definitely a re-install and then send me a screenshot so I can better investigate.
  • Well tried installing and non the scrolling doesnt even work when i switch to different view and go back to agenda view.

I cant check the calender icon now as its not scrolling. Its for going to current day, so cant really check that.

Here's a sceen grab of me trying to get Agenda mode to scroll

https://www.dropbox.com/s/77ghdge3s52m38z/notscrolling_iconnotworking.gif?raw=1

• Do you  have more events after November 7th?
  • Well first thing i needed to do today was again reinstall it, while i just did this yesterday. Today it would load, so did a re-install. I can now scroll again and the icon to go to current day also works.

Ill keep my eye on it working properly. But i dont think you can find a solution now.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!