Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Feature Request

Jason, is there anyway that you can add "Resize Image"  to Explain and Send Screenshots?  I know that one way to resize a screenshot is send it to Pixlr, but that takes too many steps. I would appreciate it, if you could add this feature. 

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Is there a particular reason why you want to resize? Is it it generally to make it smaller? for file size reasons? I'd rather offer a possibly generic solution for all if possible - since i'm not trying to recreate a full blown photoshop.
  • Yes, to make it smaller and also to keep the size-ratio intact. I participate in a private messageboard that allows images to be inserted in a post, however the max width has to be 500 pixels wide. If I an insert image that is 700w x 900h, it would end up being 500w x 900h after I submit the post. I know Nimbus, has this feature for their Chrome Extension, but it takes to many steps to finally get the image url, I need. That's what I love your extensions, they are simple, easy, and takes the fewest steps to get that image url. So I was just wondering, if you could someday add that feature? It's not really a big deal,  but ya know....if you could, that would be great. Thanks.
  • Good news, I've added zoom in/out buttons.
  • Thanks Jason. I've used it and it's great! The zoom in/out feature is even better and smarter, because it saves a lot of "clicks." Rather than ever having to use the keyboard, I can do everything with only the mouse! INGENIOUS!!! Thanks Again.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!