Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Forum CSS is confused

Hi Jason,
The forum's CSS seems to be wonky.
Not sure if it's only me.
I am happy to test anything if need be.

Browser: Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)

Comments

• Hmm that is strange, what's your screen resolution, did you try refreshing the page?
    did you resize the window beforehand?
  • edited August 2016
    Screen resolution is 1920 x 1080
    I've cleared cache and refreshed.
    My IE 11 and Edge freak out completely on this page.
    I am at 100% for my screen view in Chrome.
  • I'm not able to replicate the situation, are your extensions possibly interfering have you tried in incognito mode or disable some extensions?
  • Jason,
    I reviewed both suggestions, pulled my extensions and I used incognito mode but the left menu never lines up. If you can't reproduce it and no one else has mentioned it then it's me. Kudos for looking into it. It's not a show stopper so no prob.
  • There is definitely something overwriting the css in that page because I noticed the items in the left have a larger font that on my page - you're sure nothing is interfering - how about zoom levels.
  • Hi Jason,
    All zoom levels are set to default.

Here is a screen shot of the page in M$ Edge.

Here is what it looks like in FireFox, fresh download no extensions installed. This looks closer but the left hand padding on the right column sure is tight.
  • Yeah I like the Firefox one myself :) looks like my Chrome.
  • Hey Jason, Thank you for your help.
    Since this seems to be on my end and no one else is experiencing it either. How do I close this issue?
  • No worries, since this an "issue" forum I just leave the threads open as such and close with them with a phrase like "ok thanks keep the feedback coming" ;)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!