Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

I've tried for some time to get the popup to reflect the 4 day view I use in gcal but with no luck.

It seems quite likely that if I just new the correct parameter to set in the iframe I could accomplish this so if anyone knows how to do this I would be most grateful.

I would be just as pleased to have a workweek only calendar so if the former 4 day window isn't possible there should be a cheap hack that obscures the two weekend days behind the webpage itself or transforms that alpha for that area to make those days transparent.

I'm sure a less ugly solution exists and can be easily discovered by someone who knows the code. I figured it was only fair before asking you to even take a look (well aware that you may not be able to get around to it especially if it more difficult than I imagine). If the other forum users can't help me I would, however, appreciate just a quick response explaining why this is difficult, or telling me that I'm an idiot.

----
(I believe I already contributed under my gerdes@invariant.org address which is the address I would like my contribution associated with and would prefer the extra contribution I made with my other address remain confidential).

Comments

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!