Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

bug? adding a star to mails

I recall this working correctly, so it might be a bug: when I now click a mail's star, Checker Plus marks that one as yellow. But when I close the GUI and open it again, the star is gone! Checking it directly in Gmail I can see that it *is* starred, but for some reason Checker Plus won't show the yellow star.

When I star a different mail directly in Gmail, Checker Plus won't show that star either.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    It does work if you use the 2nd method, you're probably using the default auto-detect mode, more info http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Account_sign_in_methods
  • This is weird... it's not working here, but it should, right?

• damn you're correct, indeed a few months ago I optimized the requests by only monitoring the read/unread state of an email so it would not refetch any other state change of email like starring. I will virtually insert/delete the starred label when a users stars in the extension in the next version. thanks again for the all feedback.
  • Cool. You're welcome. :-)

(v19.2.4)
  • edited May 2016
    It'll be part of v19.2.5 version .4 is already rolling out.
  • Yes, I was just putting in a reminder for myself (which version is current here). ;-)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!