Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Suggestion: Read email limit

Hi,

I have been using your plugins (Gmail / Calendar / Drive) for a week or so now and have found them a pleasure to use on both Mac and Windows. I have enabled the BETA display feature to "Remember read emails" (which has worked well so far) but I find that after a while I end up with too many read emails... my suggestion is to add a limit parameter on the settings page i.e. "Show me the last X read emails" when this feature is enabled. This is of course just a suggestion but would be very nice to have (and definitely worth donating for!).

Regards,
Dan

Comments

• Hmm I can't remember if i actually did put limits already.

Would you say there is no limit currently?
    Up to how many have you seen there?

I know there is definitely a max 20 unread email limit per label.
  • I'm not sure if I've had that many emails yet before restarting so will keep watch and let you know if/when I hit a limit.

It would be nice to have this as a configurable property (unless I've missed this somewhere) so I could set the amount of read emails I want to see i.e. 5

Thanks,
    Dan
  • oh true, i forgot that they get cleared upon a restart, i guess that's a quick solution :)
    if this thread gets a some attention i'll look into adding new option/suggestion
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!