Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Notifications will not show up at all

Despite many attempts at uninstalling and reinstalling, no notifications show up at all.  This is my set-up below.  At one point in time it did work and now it does not, I love the app, please help.  I have also updated chrome to the latest version and still nothing.

Comments

• ok good, can you send me a screenshot of the popup window showing the folder you have enabled to be monitored.
  • ok good
    so I see you selected only the "Test" folder to be monitored.
    can you send me a screenshot of the contents of the "Test" folder?
    ... I presume we should see a file in there that has been modified by someone else than you.
  • Yes, I have another google account that I shared the file with.  Even thought it says my name it is another gmail account that I have and not the one I have linked to this extension.image
  • I'm doing this as a way to test the folder, because it is not working right.
  • edited April 2016
    ahh I think we found a minor bug, I might be matching the names, so you would need someone with a different name to modify that file.
  • I switch the file to someone with a different name and it still does not provide a notification...  What am I doing wrong?
  • edited April 2016
    I found the issue!

Indeed it was related only to option #2 and the bug was introduced in my last update a few weeks ago.
    I am immediately pushing a fix in v7.1.3 you can update the extension or just re-install it to force it.

Thank you for all your help and patience it has led me to the exact cause of the issue.
  • Thanks for doing this!  Love the App!  It is a must have for a teacher.
  • To get the latest update do I have to remove from chrome and reinstall?

• Thanks for using the forum ;) refer to this http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Extension_Updates
  • Love the Check all button!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!