Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Problems Only some do this when I try to preview them

Comments

• Try re-installing the extension and let me know if you can determine "which" kind of emails do this? those with html and images etc maybe?
  • I did I'm also getting this when i'm on your forum chat image
  • ah that's a better hint ;) Try following that.
  • Yeah Can't do it for some stupid reason keep getting errors prob admin issues here at work

• edited March 2016
    Can you find a particular pattern in which emails are causing this issue?
    Are they html or image/promo emails?
    Can you forward me one that is causing the issue?
    If the issue happens again can you right click anywhere in the popup and click Inspect > Console tab and send me the errors in the log
  • Sent you a couple emails with logs
  • ok i pushed a fix, can you re-install to v19.1.4 and let me know
  • I think you nailed it but I'm trying to find emails I had problem with to confirm.
  • I have the same problem. It seems to be when you are on your last email from an account.  The last email preview does it. 
  • @keith.bell

Did you re-install the extension to v19.1.4
  • No, I have not yet. Will I lose all of my email accounts in doing so? If so, I was just gonna wait until you pushed it. If not, I'll do it immediately. Thanks. 
  • edited March 2016
    @keith.bell

Since this issue is a high priority I will be pushing it live to everyone within a few days, so yup best to wait it out.

ps. Thank you Travis for helping me with this one.
  • Thanks, I have been trying to duplicate it but it happens at random times and not just the last email as I previously mentioned.image
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!