Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Spanish strings

I provide the main menu string to Spanish (Spain/Castillan) here. Currently some of them appear in English while others appear in South American's Spanish and others have no sense (google translator mistake maybe?).

By the way: Very nice work on the new look/rebuild for calendar extension Jason!!! Thanks!!!

Coge un área seleccionada --> Captura un área seleccionada
Agarra visible parte de esta página --> Captura la parte visible de esta página
Coge toda la página --> Captura toda la página
Grab the entire screen --> Captura la pantalla entera

Open file... --> Abrir archivo...
Open from clipboard --> Abrir desde el portapapeles

Opciones --> (the same)
Contribute --> Contribuir
ChangeLog --> Lista de cambios
Discover my apps --> Descubre mis aplicaciones
Feedback --> (the same)
About me --> Sobre mi
Help --> Ayuda

In capture screen> options/settings:

Remove menu items from right click --> Eliminar elementos del menu con el click derecho
Quitar texto del encabezado y el pie de página en la imagen --> (the same)
Remove toolbar in popup --> Eliminar barra de herramientas en flotante
Preset button action --> Acción de presión de botón (is it in english also "Default button action", if true "Acción por defecto del botón")
Image Format --> Formato de imagen

VIEW UPLOADED FILES --> VER FICHEROS CAPTURADOS (uploaded should be "subidos", but it is rare to use it).

Help popups:

Press PrtScr on your keyboard. --> Presiona ImpPant (o PrtScr) en tu teclado
Then Open from clipboard --> Después, "Abrir desde portapapeles"

Problem --> Problema

You probably just installed this extension or an update has been done, so you'll need to reload this tab first or grab the visible part of page instead!  --> Probablemente simplemente instalaste esta extensión o se ha producido una actualización, ¡así que necesitarás recargar (in black style) esta pestaña primero o capturar la "parte visible de la página"! ("" indicates black style)
If using multiple monitors try unplugging the 2nd one temporarily. --> Si usas múltiples monitores intenta desenganchar el segundo temporalmente.

Note: By the way last help didn't work in my case (win 10, usually 2 monitors but I tried only with one)
Best,

Comments

• v8.0.17 is live, thanks for the translations, but in the future let me know and i'll give you access to my translation tool which makes things much easier.
  • edited March 2018
    Hi Jason!

I've been using your Checker Plus for Gmail and Screenshots extensions for ages now, and I have to say I'm really happy with them!

I wanted to offer my help as a way to contribute to your work. I am a professional translator (EN > ES/CA) and I was wondering if any of your extensions need translating or proofreading (Spanish and Catalan).

In fact, I downloaded the Checker Plus for Google Calendar after writing this message and I have already noticed that the Spanish translation is incomplete and has a few errors (machine translation?).

If you'd like to know more about me I can send you a link to my LinkedIn/Upwork profile privately.

Sorry I'm using this old post to contact you, I couldn't find a better way. 
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!