Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Files/folders do not display after initial listing

After initially showing the listing of files/folders on my Google Drive, when I click on a folder or any of the links on the left hand side (Recent, Starred, etc.) or simply press it's Refresh button it fails to show the files/folders.  I get a message "No files! Try reloading." When I click on the "Try reloading" link I get the same message. I've tried reinstalling the app and restarting the browser to no avail.  I am running version 7.0.12.  I am running Chrome version Version 47.0.2526.111 m on Windows 7 SP 1. 

-Rick

Comments

• Were you able to successfully grant access when you initially install the extension?
  • edited January 2016
    Yes.  Things worked initially.  Then suddenly it stopped.  After performing a "Reset settings" in Chrome, uninstalling then reinstalling the extension I was prompted to grant access again.  Now things work.  Perhaps I could have just removed the app from my list of apps connected to my Google account then restarted the browser instead of doing the full reset.  But it works.  Thanks.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!