Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Capturing images produces zoomed in or stretched images...

I love your extensions, excellent work. I am however running into some issues with the screenshot extension and would love to get it working...

When I use the "Grab selected area" option, it opens a page with the current page zoomed in to only a portion of the page, this image is of the screen that opens after clicking on "Grab selected area", I can scroll around to get to other portions of the page, but only a small portion can be seen: 

And it seems to be doing something similar when I try to grab the visible part of page too, this time I am only able to notate on the small zoomed in portion of the full visible part of the page:

And if I try to grab the entire page it is stretched:

Any thoughts as to why this is happening - perhaps they could all be related?

Thanks,
Andy

Comments

• yeah this is related to your retina display which falsey states an incorrect zoom/DPI setting, I might have to disable the zoom checking for Macs althogether
  • Ah, I see... is there anything I can do with locally to override that, or is this only possible by an update to the extension on your part?
  • Actually you can try reducing the zoom to 50% or 200% (can't remember which to reverse it)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!