Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Display in black

The new version (updated in 21/01/2014) the desktop box notifications near to the icon tray are totally in black!image

Comments

• Thanks for contact me here, it's sometimes impossible for me to reply to reviews, which is annoying because people think i'm not active.

anyways, so it seems your Chrome is not yet using the "Rich Notifications" and that is creating the issue.

See if the are enabled and if not then enable them by going to

chrome://flags/

and then enabling this option...

Enable Rich Notifications Mac, Windows
    Enable rich templated notifications. Both HTML5 notifications and app notifications will be shown through new Notification Center. #enable-rich-notifications

let me know the results of your research and tests
  • Problem solved. Thanks!
  • any workaround for ChromeOS? The flag is not available to us.

• Not available? Can you explain?
    Also I noticed you wrote this comment while using Chrome version 34 (which is not the stable version) and might also be the cause of the rich notification issue or flag issue. Try using the stable version 32.
  • While ChromeOS "seems" to support Rich Notifications (yours have always worked fine as have other extensions) the Flag is not available to Chrome OS (only available on WIndows/Mac)

Enable Rich Notifications Mac, Windows
    Enable rich templated notifications. Both HTML5 notifications and app notifications will be shown through new Notification Center. #enable-rich-notifications
    Sorry, this experiment is not available on your platform.
  • Can you refer to the Chrome version I mentioned earlier, which version are you using? You should be using Chrome version 32
  • I am lost without my gmail notifier wth voice...accidently pushed hide button--unable to readd app from chrome store...novice   what to do?
  • go to this page in Chrome 

chrome://extensions/

and uninstall the Checker Plus for Gmail and then re-install it from here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/checker-plus-for-gmail/oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!