Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Snooze email

Hi, I don't think you can already snooze an email in Checker Plus for Gmail, can you? That I would love, being able to snooze and then get those emails back in the top of your inbox or a seperate box once the time has come.

Roland

Comments

• Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. Screenshot: http://bit.ly/o1Qxu4. You can also use the popup calendar see video:
  • Jason, I now tried in Gmail, then the subject line is quite OK, but you can not choose which calendar the event is for and you get a link in the description that is just referring you to the inbox. Can you also use a solution where you can choose the agenda and where mail contents are in the description?
  • Good suggestions, I will add the mail contents into the calendar event in version 17.1
    as for the calendar selection, it'll have to wait cause that would demand another popup screen to choose etc.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!