Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Unable to select folders

I am unable to select the folders or documents to receive notifications on. Is there a way to select only certain folders?

Comments

• Yup, ensure you have v6.0.18 of the extension and then you will little bells on the right of the folders you want to get notifications for.
  • I am just not seeing the Bells. This tool will make my life so much better. My boss is always dropping Google Docs in a shared folder and not telling anyone until they are past due. 
    It says I have Version 6.0.21.
    Will that one also have the Bells?
    Makes for stressful work.
  • That's the good version just enable the notifications in the extension's options.
  • I did and received a notification. But I do not see the Bell.
    I have of these checked:

• Can you send me a screenshot of your popup?
    Here is mine below and you can see the bells way to the right.

• Here is what I see
  • ah good bug finding, indeed you are probably on a laptop screen which renders the popup a bit more narrow on your screen which is cutting of the bells on the right. I am posting a fix in v6.0.22 and it will be live in ~hour, just perform an extension update at that point.

Thank you for the screenshot it lead me right to the issue.
  • Thank you so much for working through this with me! 
  • Any way to keep get back to the Notifications? They disappear once you view it.
  • Well most modified files should be in the recent or shared with me folder. But yeah I could work on maintaining a list.
  • THANK YOU!!!! It works beautifully and I know I will not miss files added by my boss. Sending lots of appreciation your way!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!