Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Compatible with ChromeOS?

Hey Jason.  This is azactly what I have been looking for, but after installing the extension on my Chromebook Pixel, the extension button will not show my drive files.  It works as a shortcut to my drive, but wont show its contents.  I saw in another thread that you wanted someone to show the console errors in the developer mode so here they are.

Comments

• The errors seems to be related to the granting access, can you try signing out and into your Google account and try re-granting access - ps. you can revoke access via the options.
  • Its a chromebook, so i logged out and in and no dice, I even allowed in incognito to force a signin and i still didn't have access to files in the extension.
  • When i install the extension, it does not ask me to grant access like your other extensions do.
  • Could it have anything to do with me using a google apps for education account?
  • Totally my mistake on this one, I pushed an update that broke something a few days ago, I just came back from camping and fixed it now, update to v6.0.20 (it should go live in about an hour from the time of writing this statement)
  • Works now.  Seriously, my new favorite extension.  Big props.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!