Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Jump to another date?

Hi, how do you fast jump to another date, let's say a few months down the line if you want to add an event?

Comments

• In which view calendar, agenda etc.?
    and more importantly how do you do this on the Google Calendar website? (as an example for me to follow)
  • In the opening screen where it says:
    Aug. 9-15 < >
    In Google you do that by in the upper left of the screen.

• So those arrows just skip back and forth by a period consistent of their view name, ie. month view would skip by month, week view by week etc.
  • Still, if you jump by month, you can only put in a event as full day event, not for a specific time?
  • When you click on a day in the calendar a dialog should appear and you can enter the time with the event.

• Jason --- Im on today screen (week view). I want to see whats doing on Sep 29 this year. Is there a "Jump to/Go To" feature in your extension. Thx
  • @JonBattle i'll take note of that as a suggestion, thank you.
  • Just FYI - there is a "Lab" in Google calendar for this so apparently it is not native the product. See below. Thx
  • @JonBattle and @RolandWaardenburg
    Good news v21.1.2 will have click on date in header to jump to any date.
    Thanks for your suggestions.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!