Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Can't capture pop up windows....

I'm not a techie so I'm probably not using the proper terminology. I need to capture the pop up from a webpage and not the main webpage. MS snipping tool easily gets these but since I am on a Chromebox 90% of the time your Screen shots is closet thing to snipping tool for Chrome (yes, almost perfect). When the pop up window is up and I click Screenshot it minimizes pop up window i'm trying to capture. (e.g. Chrome RDP)  If this doesn't make sense I can send you a short screencast video to explain.  Thanks-dc

Comments

• Use the "Grab the entire screen" menu item when you click the screenshot button.
  • Tried that, as soon as I click the icon to capture it minimizes pop ups.
  • yup, I understand but read the instructions...
    essentially if you use the shortcut keys prtscr (for PC) it will save the entire screen in memory, then you can use the popup button > "open from clipboard/memory"
  • No images in clipboard!

Try right clicking on an image and select Copy image
  • hmm did you try using WindowKey+PrnStr and then use the "Grab the entire page"
  • Nothing.. sorry
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!