Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

The number of messages on Gmail Checker icon

Please, let us customize the number of messages shown on Gmail Checker icon. It would be really useful if we might see only the number of unread messages in Primary tab of Inbox folder.

Comments

• Please read all my FAQ there is a lot of information like this http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Monitor_only_the_Primary_category_tab
  • This solution doesn't reduce the number of unread messages shown on Gmail checker icon.
  • Thank's a lot!
    Gmail Checker icon has been changing for a while and right now everything works fine as I need! You just have to wait for a while to get it on.
  • Well... Frankly speaking it doesn't fit my requirements at all. It is because I would like to get push notifications about all incoming messages but finally I would like to see only the number of unread messages in the primary category.
  • You can see only the number of unread messages in the primary category with the instructions in the link I sent above.
  • It would be great if you implement checking the number of unread messages in the [Primary] tab of "Inbox" folder. Frankly speaking the total number of unread messages in my "Inbox" folder makes me crazy. But I still would like to get notifications about all incoming messages to Inbox.

The other question is what I would like to see on the  Gmail Checker icon when I watch on "Inbox" or other folders. I think the following settings would be great solution to solve the problem:
    (o) Show the total number of unread messages
    (o) Show the total of unread messages in [Inbox] folder
          [x] Primary
          [x] Social
          [x] Promotions
          [x] Updates
          [x] Forums
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!