Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Maximum Accounts

Just found this app, and it is absolutely AMAZING!  This looks to be the best Chrome app/extension I have!  Thank you!  

I just have one slight question.  Is there a limit to the number of Gmail email accounts? I manage a bunch of accounts for both personal and business, and I got a warning that I reached the maximum number of accounts.  I have searched diligently thru the FAQ and Forum and cannot find an exact match to the question. 

Of course, even if there is a max, this is still going to be my new most favorite app. But I hope that that there is a solution. Otherwise I'll just try and figure out which accounts I need the most.

Thanks again for a GREAT bunch of apps.  Come next month (I'm a contractor paid at beginning of each month) I'll pass along a contribution.  

Comments

• Good question you have to 2 solutions to try for yourself as I have not really tested the maximums :)

You can try both different sign in methods: http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Account_sign_in_methods
    and see which one works best

or my suggestion is to merge your emails into one account, a lot simpler and you don't have to sign into each account all the time, more info: http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Check_mail_from_other_accounts_or_using_POP
  • Thank you!  I will give these a try and see what happens.

Again, thanks for a WONDERFUL new program for me to use. I've been using client based solutions, which means they clutter up hard drive space.  Your app/extension is fantastic!
  • edited about two years ago
    Sorry to bring up an old thread!  Was there an answer to this?  I've tried both different sign in methods, but both will cap me at the max number of simultaneous google accounts signed in of 10 accounts.  I've got close to 20 accounts I monitor - is there a way to get more than the Google imposed limit, or perhaps even two iterations of your extension running that conform to different logins?  The best comparison is being able to check all accounts on my android phone.

Also, I just found your app, thank you much for helping get me off my phone!  

• Same issue - I have over 10 accounts, and need to check them all. I was using X-notifier for years and was able to add all of my accounts there. Forwarding them is not an option for me. Thank you!
  • @LMonroe I believe this limit is imposed by Google itself, even with both the auto-detect and manual methods that I offer in the extension.
  • @Jason That stinks... I know with X-Notifier there are no limits (but they have issues with Google thinking there's a security breach every time I join a new wireless network). Sigh. Thanks for the reply.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!