Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

BUG: Explain and Send capture page displays four copies of current page

Explain and send worked fine a few days ago, now when "grab selected area" is requested it shows four copies of the page in a grid.

Comments

• Can you try re-installing the extension and restarting the browser.
  • Same issue after re-installing and restarting the browser (Version 40.0.2214.115 (64-bit)). 

To be thorough:
    - Uninstalled the extension & restarted the browser
    - Installed the extension & restarted the browser
    - Tried to use the extension "grab a selected area" and the page opened was four pages next to each other.

Do multiple monitors affect behavior? I have a Macbook Pro connected to two external displays via thunderbolt and use all three displays.

• I would be curious if you could test this would the multiple monitors, just to see if that's the issue
  • Jason,
    I confirmed that the issue appears to be related to multiple monitors.

It is *not* present when my laptop is disconnected from my two additional monitors. It re-appears when my laptop is reconnected to the two external displays. 

It appears to be repeatable and that would explain why it worked when I first installed the extension but failed when I tried to use it later on. 
  • For the record, I have two monitors, and I am not getting duplicate images. 

Stats: MacBook Pro OS 10.6.8 (I know, I know), Dell 24" external monitor.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!