Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Calendar Room support

Please, add calendar room support to your plugin. This extra functionality is available at Google Apps for Business in Calendars.

Comments

• Unfortunately I don't have access to this to test it :(
  • I might take to you an access to business gmail account. How can I send you an access to such kind of gmail account?
  • I don't know, I think you would have to create a new email under your google apps domain.
  • Yes, I'he done it.
    Please, go on http://gmail.com and use **** to login in business account I have just created for you. Please, change this password immediately then. 
  • Thank you, i've tested it now, but it seems like it does work, except that it puts the "room" as a location, look at my screenshot...
  • Can you create an event with a room from the list?
  • Yes I was able to do that, that's the event you see in the screenshot. Technically in Google's code it places the "room" as a "location" and so my extension does not have access to know if it's a room, it just sees the location.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!