Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

pop up window should evaporate after deleting mails

hi, it used to be that the window that pop ups from the bottom right when i clicked it, after i delete al mails, it closed automatically (saving me 1 click), but now, after all mails have been deleted from that window, i have to close manually, can you put it automatically again? thanks.

Comments

• Can you send me a screenshot of the page that is not closing? there are so many use cases and options now that each users has a different way of using my extension.
  • what you call "rich notification", i click, it pops out, i delete all mails and BEFORE it used to close that windows automatically, now it stays there, i have to close manually, it would be nice to be like before.
  • Is this the window that does not close?

• So I tested it and it does close on my computer, this seems to be a os/chrome specific issue that does not allow windows to close themselves. Have their been any updates on your end?
  • im using 17.3.2 windows 8.1 in a 1 month old laptop, but had the same problem in an older windows xp computer.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!